- Current Prices:$69,900 to $80,000
- Closed Prices:$25,000 to $125,000
- Median Sale Price:$69,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$60
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1950 to 2003
- Sq. Ft.:772 to 2,019Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Grand Park are about $10,000 – $120,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and one bathroom.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.