- Current Prices:$504,900
- Closed Prices:$473,000 to $585,000
- Median Sale Price:$500,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$279
- Association Fee Ranges:$75/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1998 to 1999
- Sq. Ft.:1,812 to 2,076Sq. Ft.
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Grand Pointe represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Grand Pointe are $435,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.