- Current Prices:$199,900 to $219,900
- Closed Prices:$189,000 to $439,900
- Median Sale Price:$334,450
- Average $ per sq ft:$114
- Association Fee Ranges:$235 to $243/mo,$250 to $265
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2003 to 2008
- Sq. Ft.:1,356 to 3,552Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. A major benefit for families that move to this community is that there are many great parks and playgrounds nearby.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Grand Pointe Meadows features a handful of attached and single-family options. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2003, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2010. In general, homes in Grand Pointe Meadows are about $150,000 – $460,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.