- Current Prices:$619,888
- Closed Prices:$565,000 to $620,000
- Median Sale Price:$602,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$449
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $232,$195 to $235/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2003 to 2005
- Sq. Ft.:1,170 to 1,381Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
Grand Terrace is largely a attached home community. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2003, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2005. In general, homes in Grand Terrace are about $200,000 – $600,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are attached garage, int access from garage, guest parking, tandem parking, garage parking, enclosed garage and none.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.