- Current Prices:$385,000
- Closed Prices:$515,000 to $560,000
- Median Sale Price:$537,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$183
- Association Fee Ranges:$100/mo,$75 to $100/quarter,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1998 to 2001
- Sq. Ft.:2,043 to 2,817Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Grand View Ranches are about $215,000 – $450,000 and sit on 40243.5-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and carport.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.