- Current Prices:$575,000
- Closed Prices:$325,000 to $629,000
- Median Sale Price:$512,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$576
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1927 to 1958
- Sq. Ft.:785 to 2,176Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Grand View Terrace represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Grand View Terrace are about $110,000 – $660,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and one bathroom. The most common types of parking are attached garage, detached garage, off street parking, int access from garage, side yard access and converted garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.