- Current Prices:$379,999 to $446,000
- Closed Prices:$378,000 to $559,900
- Median Sale Price:$449,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$127
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $495
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2005 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:2,571 to 5,219Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2005, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2010. In general, homes in Grandale are about $380,000 – $560,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.