- Current Prices:$324,900 to $599,000
- Closed Prices:$250,000 to $570,000
- Median Sale Price:$350,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$220
- Association Fee Ranges:$2456 to $2787/quarter,$0 to $2457,$535 to $1465
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:2004 to 2005
- Sq. Ft.:1,669 to 2,815Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. As an added amenity, community residents can spend their free time out on the beautiful tennis courts. Enjoy a private clubhouse available to all residents of the community.
Grande Isle Towers offers a variety of home designs to fit any buyer. Most common in this neighborhood are attached homes, which usually have annual homeowner association fees ranging from $535 to $2,460, master fees ranging from $535 to $1,460. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $3,095 to as high as $6,458 in this community.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.