- Current Prices:$299,900 to $599,000
- Closed Prices:$260,000 to $570,000
- Median Sale Price:$350,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$214
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $2457,$2358 to $2787/quarter,$550 to $1465
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:2004 to 2005
- Sq. Ft.:1,669 to 2,639Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. As an added amenity, community residents can spend their free time out on the beautiful tennis courts. Enjoy a private clubhouse available to all residents of the community.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2004, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2005. In general, homes in Grande Isle Towers are about $300,000 – $625,000 and sit on half-acre lots with three bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are lot and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.