- Current Prices:$249,900 to $550,000
- Closed Prices:$216,500 to $600,000
- Median Sale Price:$385,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$133
- Association Fee Ranges:$75 to $264/mo,$900 to $1000
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2001 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:1,685 to 6,763Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 6Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Among this community's luxurious amenities, you'll find a fantastic clubhouse. This community has a variety of beautiful parks and playgrounds within walking distance. This community includes beautiful and well-maintained tennis courts for residents and their guests to use.
Grande Park is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Grande Park are about $225,000 – $1,000,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage, and the community mostly features unfinished and finished basements.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.