- Current Prices:$469,888 to $502,000
- Closed Prices:$358,000 to $464,900
- Median Sale Price:$411,450
- Average $ per sq ft:$147
- Association Fee Ranges:$495,$499 to $499.13
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2006 to 2009
- Sq. Ft.:2,247 to 5,390Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2007, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2009. In general, homes in Grande Pines are about $300,000 – $490,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with five bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and 3-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.