- Current Prices:$394,700 to $625,000
- Closed Prices:$397,500 to $470,000
- Median Sale Price:$433,750
- Average $ per sq ft:$258
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $599/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:2003 to 2005
- Sq. Ft.:1,913 to 2,094Sq. Ft.
The community features a number of conveniences. This community provides residents and their guests with access to beautiful and well-kept tennis courts.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2003, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2005. In general, homes in Grande Preserve On Lemon Bay are about $395,000 – $625,000 and sit on 5.75-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and 2-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.