- Current Prices:$265,000
- Closed Prices:$360,000 to $692,200
- Median Sale Price:$492,950
- Average $ per sq ft:$126
- Association Fee Ranges:$54/quarter,$0,$0 to $176.4/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1998 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:2,105 to 3,874Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 5Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Grandon Farms represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Grandon Farms are $490,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.