- Current Prices:$206,900 to $209,900
- Closed Prices:$192,000 to $240,700
- Median Sale Price:$199,200
- Average $ per sq ft:$98
- Association Fee Ranges:$450,$225
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2004 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:1,906 to 2,412Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2003, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2010. In general, homes in Grandview are about $150,000 – $210,000 and sit on half-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.