- Current Prices:$628,000
- Closed Prices:$449,000 to $614,900
- Median Sale Price:$517,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$372
- Association Fee Ranges:$317 to $325/mo,$270 to $325
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1984 to 1986
- Sq. Ft.:1,242 to 1,836Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Community residents can enjoy a fun and entertaining game of tennis on one of the beautiful tennis courts.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Grandview Crest features a handful of attached and condo options. The homes in Grandview Crest represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Grandview Crest are $525,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.