- Current Prices:$309,000 to $899,000
- Closed Prices:$315,000 to $500,000
- Median Sale Price:$346,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$276
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $170
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1920 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:588 to 7,784Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:0 to 10Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:0 to 9Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 1 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Grandview Heights is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Grandview Heights are about $160,000 – $800,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, driveway and street.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.