- Current Prices:$399,500 to $2,675,000
- Closed Prices:$215,000 to $500,000
- Median Sale Price:$335,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$303
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $170
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1920 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:588 to 7,784Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:0 to 10Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:0 to 9Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 1 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
You can find home designs and prices to accommodate your budget in the community of Grandview Heights. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have home owner association fees ranging from $125 to $170, and taxes for the year range from as low as $1,023 to as high as $6,426. There are also a variety of attached homes. Those usually have home owner association fees ranging from $125 to $170, and taxes for the year range from as low as $3,284 to as high as $5,055. Many of the residences in this community have driveways with garages.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.