- Current Prices:$195,000 to $199,000
- Closed Prices:$482,000
- Median Sale Price:$482,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$204
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1962 to 1986
- Sq. Ft.:965 to 2,615Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Grandview represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Grandview are about $225,000 – $390,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and other.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.