- Current Prices:$235,500 to $499,000
- Closed Prices:$185,000 to $407,000
- Median Sale Price:$252,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$162
- Association Fee Ranges:$52/mo,$0,$400 to $650
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2006 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:1,217 to 4,052Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:1 - 5+ acres
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2012, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2012. In general, homes in Grandview Peaks are about $200,000 – $500,000 and sit on 2.5-acre lots with three bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are driveway and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.