- Current Prices:$1,300,000
- Closed Prices:$1,295,000 to $1,395,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,345,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$333
- Association Fee Ranges:$123.88/mo,$79.5 to $152.6/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2004 to 2005
- Sq. Ft.:3,903 to 4,045Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:4 to 5Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. A clubhouse centers as one of this community's great offerings of luxury.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2004, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2005. In general, homes in Granite Preserve At Las Sendas are about $560,000 – $830,000 and sit on 11909.5-acre lots with four bedrooms and four bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.