- Current Prices:$465,000 to $470,000
- Closed Prices:$399,900 to $495,000
- Median Sale Price:$453,250
- Average $ per sq ft:$225
- Association Fee Ranges:$176,$176/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2018 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:1,771 to 2,356Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 4Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Granite Ridge represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Granite Ridge are $395,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.