- Closed Prices:$165,000 to $186,000
- Median Sale Price:$175,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$101
- Association Fee Ranges:$0/mo,$0 to $52/quarter
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2000 to 2006
- Sq. Ft.:1,292 to 2,275Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2001, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2003. In general, homes in Granite Ridge are $175,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.