- Current Prices:$209,000
- Closed Prices:$169,000 to $210,000
- Median Sale Price:$195,995
- Average $ per sq ft:$127
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$0 to $135/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2007 to 2015
- Sq. Ft.:1,305 to 1,855Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. This is a relatively new community, with construction beginning in 2014 and completed in 2015. In general, homes in Granite Ridge are $185,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.