- Current Prices:$294,900 to $399,000
- Closed Prices:$160,000 to $395,000
- Median Sale Price:$325,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$131
- Association Fee Ranges:$185 to $280/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1991 to 2005
- Sq. Ft.:1,571 to 3,768Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. This community provides residents and their guests with access to beautiful and well-kept tennis courts. A major benefit for families that move to this community is that there are many great parks and playgrounds nearby.
Grasmere is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Grasmere are about $175,000 – $400,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage, and the community mostly features finished, unfinished and partially finished basements.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.