- Current Prices:$199,900 to $228,000
- Closed Prices:$180,000 to $247,500
- Median Sale Price:$209,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$107
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1996 to 2008
- Sq. Ft.:1,455 to 3,607Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Grayfield are about $140,000 – $215,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.