- Current Prices:$779,000
- Closed Prices:$390,000 to $875,000
- Median Sale Price:$725,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$238
- Association Fee Ranges:$260 to $285/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2006 to 2019
- Sq. Ft.:1,952 to 3,746Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 5Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. A clubhouse awaits you as one of the luxurious amenities in this community.
Homes for Sale
The community of Grayson Hill consists of home designs and prices that accommodate a range of price points. Most common in this neighborhood are attached homes, which usually have monthly homeowner association fees ranging from $260 to $285. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $1,090 to as high as $691,600 in this community.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.