- Current Prices:$259,207 to $276,000
- Closed Prices:$228,400 to $284,900
- Median Sale Price:$280,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$143
- Association Fee Ranges:$250
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2005 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:1,347 to 3,284Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Grayson are $270,000 and sit on half-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.