- Current Prices:$239,000 to $539,500
- Closed Prices:$210,000 to $527,500
- Median Sale Price:$331,900
- Average $ per sq ft:$110
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$650 to $795,$0
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2006 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:1,823 to 5,276Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:1/8 - 1/2acres
The style of homes in Graystone Hills run the gamut, making it easier for any buyer to find what they're looking for. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have annual homeowner association fees ranging from $650 to $795. Property taxes range from as low as $6,086 to as high as $12,559.
- below average 1-3
- average 4-7
- above average 8-10
- score not available
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.