- Current Prices:$230,974 to $630,000
- Closed Prices:$227,000 to $527,500
- Median Sale Price:$365,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$101
- Association Fee Ranges:$730 to $875
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2006 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:1,897 to 5,276Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:1/8 - 5+ acres
Graystone Hills features a range of home designs and prices to accommodate a variety of price points. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have annual homeowner association fees ranging from $650 to $875. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $6,103 to as high as $13,856 in this community.
|Great School Rating & School Name||School Facts||Parent Rating|
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.