- Current Prices:$233,000 to $249,000
- Closed Prices:$179,400 to $250,000
- Median Sale Price:$210,050
- Average $ per sq ft:$98
- Association Fee Ranges:$167 to $168
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1988 to 2000
- Sq. Ft.:1,524 to 2,836Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Great Oaks are about $175,000 – $260,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.