- Current Prices:$295,000 to $505,500
- Closed Prices:$274,000 to $549,000
- Median Sale Price:$364,750
- Average $ per sq ft:$133
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$13 to $84/mo,$150 to $1012
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2001 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:1,774 to 7,203Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 7Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 6Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Great Sky represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Great Sky are about $275,000 – $400,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with five bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.