- Current Prices:$179,900 to $299,900
- Closed Prices:$133,350 to $245,000
- Median Sale Price:$199,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$155
- Association Fee Ranges:$116/quarter,$39/mo,$25 to $115
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1987 to 1995
- Sq. Ft.:861 to 2,189Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. A clubhouse awaits you as one of the luxurious amenities in this community.
The Greater Boynton Place community offers a wide variety of housing designs, making it easy for buyers to find their perfect home. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have home owner association fees ranging from $25 to $150, and taxes for the year range from as low as $1,643 to as high as $3,020. There are also a variety of attached homes. Those usually have home owner association fees ranging from $25 to $150, and taxes for the year range from as low as $1,515 to as high as $1,864. Perfect for those with vehicles, many of these residences feature a driveway with a garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.