- Current Prices:$189,900 to $229,000
- Closed Prices:$141,750 to $289,900
- Median Sale Price:$222,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$187
- Association Fee Ranges:$116/quarter,$17 to $116/mo,$25 to $111
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1987 to 1995
- Sq. Ft.:861 to 2,189Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. A clubhouse awaits you as one of the luxurious amenities in this community.
Greater Boynton Place is largely a single-family home community. The homes in Greater Boynton Place represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Greater Boynton Place are about $60,000 – $255,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.