- Current Prices:$195,000 to $245,000
- Closed Prices:$75,000 to $237,000
- Median Sale Price:$202,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$166
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1950 to 1999
- Sq. Ft.:760 to 2,240Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Greater Druid Hills represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Greater Druid Hills are about $85,000 – $225,000 and sit on half-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, carport and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.