- Current Prices:$219,500 to $235,000
- Closed Prices:$158,025 to $270,000
- Median Sale Price:$223,950
- Average $ per sq ft:$139
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$512 to $600
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1992 to 2003
- Sq. Ft.:1,303 to 3,285Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
Community residents can enjoy a fun and entertaining game of tennis on one of the beautiful tennis courts.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Greater Groves are about $125,000 – $270,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 2-car garage and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.