- Current Prices:$225,000 to $325,000
- Closed Prices:$179,000 to $320,000
- Median Sale Price:$269,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$125
- Association Fee Ranges:$300/quarter,$25 to $46/mo,$0,$0 to $579
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1994 to 2006
- Sq. Ft.:1,548 to 4,264Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 1 acres
This community provides residents and their guests with access to beautiful and well-kept tennis courts.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Greater Pines are about $180,000 – $350,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 2-car garage and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.