- Current Prices:$385,000 to $16,000,000
- Closed Prices:$355,000 to $11,500,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,350,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$723
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $1178.21,$136 to $700/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1902 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:482 to 13,150Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:0 to 10Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 11Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 3 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Greater Wilshire Hancock Park features a handful of single-family, attached and condo options. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Greater Wilshire Hancock Park are about $400,000 – $14,500,000 and sit on 5070.75-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, driveway, 2-car garage, lot and other.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.