- Current Prices:$278,000 to $299,900
- Closed Prices:$223,000 to $360,500
- Median Sale Price:$265,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$121
- Association Fee Ranges:$840 to $865,$725 to $895
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1912 to 1999
- Sq. Ft.:1,844 to 9,760Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 8Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 11Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 3 acres
Greatwood Crossing is a neighborhood in Sugar Land, Texas. The most common type of home in this community is single-family home, and the majority are traditional style, and they were built between 1994 and 1999. Homes in Greatwood Crossing are 2,400 square feet on average and typically have four bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on quarter-acre lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Greatwood Crossing typically have two spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.