- Current Prices:$439,900 to $465,000
- Closed Prices:$351,000 to $570,000
- Median Sale Price:$445,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$119
- Association Fee Ranges:$835,$820 to $895
- Type:Single-Family Home
- Age:1995 to 2007
- Sq. Ft.:2,740 to 4,447Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:4 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 6Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Greatwood Forest are about $365,000 – $570,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.