- Current Prices:$399,900 to $735,000
- Closed Prices:$415,000 to $2,000,000
- Median Sale Price:$552,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$306
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$275
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1966 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:700 to 5,548Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 3 acres
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2004, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2008. In general, homes in Greenbay Forest are about $400,000 – $735,000 and sit on 1.25-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.