- Current Prices:$630,000 to $639,000
- Closed Prices:$580,000 to $640,000
- Median Sale Price:$603,250
- Average $ per sq ft:$374
- Association Fee Ranges:$265 to $435,$173 to $269/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2001 to 2005
- Sq. Ft.:1,657 to 1,782Sq. Ft.
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. This community includes beautiful and well-maintained tennis courts for residents and their guests to use.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Greenbriar features a handful of attached and condo options. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2002, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2004. In general, homes in Greenbriar are $545,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.