- Current Prices:$829,000
- Closed Prices:$725,000 to $1,770,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,253,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$538
- Association Fee Ranges:$270/quarter,$0 to $265,$74 to $344/mo,$890 to $940
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1965 to 1998
- Sq. Ft.:1,334 to 3,201Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
Greenbrook is a neighborhood in Danville, California. The most common type of home in this community is single-family home, and the majority are traditional and ranch style, and they were built between 1966 and 1998. Homes in Greenbrook are 2,100 square feet on average and typically have four bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on quarter-acre lots. The most common types of parking in the community are attached garage, attached garage,int access from garage and detached garage, and homes in Greenbrook typically have two spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.