- Current Prices:$164,900 to $525,000
- Closed Prices:$157,000 to $765,000
- Median Sale Price:$350,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$154
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$17 to $305/mo,$72 to $3600
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2001 to 2013
- Sq. Ft.:1,160 to 4,306Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
As an added amenity, community residents can spend their free time out on the beautiful tennis courts.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2002, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2013. In general, homes in Greenbrook Village are about $240,000 – $785,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, 2-car garage and 3-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.