- Current Prices:$254,900 to $650,000
- Closed Prices:$221,000 to $660,000
- Median Sale Price:$344,950
- Average $ per sq ft:$167
- Association Fee Ranges:$17/mo,$0,$100 to $179
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2001 to 2016
- Sq. Ft.:1,275 to 5,624Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 5+ acres
As an added amenity, community residents can spend their free time out on the beautiful tennis courts.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2002, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2013. In general, homes in Greenbrook Village are about $245,000 – $730,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and 2-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.