- Current Prices:$244,900 to $415,000
- Closed Prices:$205,000 to $440,000
- Median Sale Price:$267,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$157
- Association Fee Ranges:$325 to $330/quarter,$426 to $594
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1997 to 2006
- Sq. Ft.:1,232 to 3,837Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Greenfield Plantation are about $205,000 – $440,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 2-car garage and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.