- Closed Prices:$196,000 to $280,000
- Median Sale Price:$205,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$79
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$75.67/mo,$227/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1976 to 1988
- Sq. Ft.:1,520 to 2,933Sq. Ft.
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Greengate is a neighborhood in Baltimore, Maryland. The most common type of home in this community is condo, and the majority are traditional and non-traditional style, and they were built between 1976 and 1987. Homes in Greengate are 1,300 square feet on average and typically have two bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on average-sized lots. The most common type of parking in the community is assigned, and homes in Greengate typically have one space.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.