- Current Prices:$249,900 to $429,900
- Closed Prices:$257,000 to $540,000
- Median Sale Price:$386,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$129
- Association Fee Ranges:$50 to $63/mo,$600 to $640
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2001 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:1,860 to 6,162Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 7Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Greenhaven Run is a neighborhood in White Plains, Maryland. The most common type of home in this community is single-family home, and the majority are colonial style, and they were built between 2001 and 2017. Homes in Greenhaven Run are 3,300 square feet on average and typically have four bedrooms and three bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on quarter-acre lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Greenhaven Run typically have two spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.