- Current Prices:$155,000 to $245,000
- Closed Prices:$231,500
- Median Sale Price:$231,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$198
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$590 to $619
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Sq. Ft.:1,216 to 2,432Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
Green Leaf is a neighborhood in Columbia, Maryland. The most common type of home in this community is townhouse, and the majority are traditional style, and they were built between 1974 and 1974. Homes in Green Leaf are 1,200 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on average-sized lots. The most common type of parking in the community is assigned, and homes in Green Leaf typically have one space.
|GreatSchools Rating & School Name||School Facts||Parent Ratings|
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.