- Current Prices:$55,000 to $149,900
- Closed Prices:$44,500 to $113,000
- Median Sale Price:$66,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$76
- Association Fee Ranges:$290/mo,$175 to $351
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1967 to 1989
- Sq. Ft.:600 to 2,802Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 11Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. A clubhouse, one of the many amenities available to residents, is the most popular perk of the community.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The homes in Greenway Village represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Greenway Village are about $35,000 – $115,000 and sit on 4.5-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.