- Current Prices:$35,000 to $130,900
- Closed Prices:$55,000 to $140,000
- Median Sale Price:$95,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$113
- Association Fee Ranges:$290/mo,$175 to $351
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1967 to 1976
- Sq. Ft.:600 to 1,088Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 2Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:3 - 5+ acres
Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. A clubhouse, one of the many amenities available to residents, is the most popular perk of the community.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The homes in Greenway Village represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Greenway Village are about $35,000 – $115,000 and sit on 4.5-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.