- Current Prices:$59,500 to $125,000
- Closed Prices:$41,200 to $98,000
- Median Sale Price:$65,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$83
- Association Fee Ranges:$267 to $290/mo,$183 to $350
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1967 to 1989
- Sq. Ft.:600 to 2,802Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 11Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 5+ acres
Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. A clubhouse, one of the many amenities available to residents, is the most popular perk of the community.
The community of Greenway Village consists of home designs and prices that accommodate a range of price points. Most common in this neighborhood are attached homes, which usually have home owner association fees ranging from $177 to $812, and taxes for the year range from as low as $354 to as high as $1,123. There are also a variety of single-family homes. Those usually have home owner association fees ranging from $177 to $812, and taxes for the year are around $836.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.