- Current Prices:$299,000 to $325,000
- Closed Prices:$216,000 to $285,000
- Median Sale Price:$278,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$136
- Association Fee Ranges:$0/quarter,$312/mo,$290 to $312
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2000 to 2008
- Sq. Ft.:1,760 to 2,328Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 1 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. Enjoy a private clubhouse available to all residents of the community.
Greenwich At Abacoa is a neighborhood in Jupiter, Florida. Homes in Greenwich At Abacoa are 2,100 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on average-sized lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Greenwich At Abacoa typically have two spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.