- Current Prices:$295,000 to $329,500
- Closed Prices:$216,000 to $300,000
- Median Sale Price:$286,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$150
- Association Fee Ranges:$312/mo,$290 to $312
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2000 to 2008
- Sq. Ft.:1,760 to 2,328Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 1 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. Enjoy a private clubhouse available to all residents of the community.
Greenwich At Abacoa is largely a attached home community. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2006, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2008. In general, homes in Greenwich At Abacoa are about $170,000 – $320,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.