- Current Prices:$615,000
- Closed Prices:$555 to $719,000
- Median Sale Price:$573,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$360
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1954 to 1989
- Sq. Ft.:772 to 2,032Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
Greenwich Village is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Greenwich Village are about $260,000 – $740,000 and sit on 41.25-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are driveway, 1-car garage, garage and 2-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.