- Current Prices:$124,900 to $129,900
- Closed Prices:$120,000 to $125,000
- Median Sale Price:$122,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$107
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$990 to $1029/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1969 to 1972
- Sq. Ft.:1,129 to 1,274Sq. Ft.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The homes in Greenwood Condominiums represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Greenwood Condominiums are about $55,000 – $115,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is carport.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.