- Current Prices:$715,000 to $839,000
- Closed Prices:$692,000 to $1,115,000
- Median Sale Price:$825,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$584
- Association Fee Ranges:$78.33 to $410/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1949 to 1952
- Sq. Ft.:884 to 2,832Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Gregory Gardens are about $175,000 – $1,000,000 and sit on 16-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are attached garage, side yard access, rv/boat parking, int access from garage, off street parking, garage parking, converted garage, detached garage, space per unit - 2, garage, tandem parking, workshop in garage, drive through parking and other.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.