- Current Prices:$45,000 to $399,000
- Closed Prices:$35,000 to $374,900
- Median Sale Price:$149,250
- Average $ per sq ft:$71
- Association Fee Ranges:$10 to $329/mo,$0,$365 to $1441/quarter,$100 to $775
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1973 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:411 to 7,666Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:0 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. This community includes beautiful and well-maintained tennis courts for residents and their guests to use.
In terms of home type, Grenelefe features a handful of condo, single-family and attached options. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Grenelefe are about $40,000 – $400,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, 2-car garage, carport, driveway, 1-car garage and street.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.