- Current Prices:$56,900 to $329,400
- Closed Prices:$23,000 to $349,000
- Median Sale Price:$138,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$77
- Association Fee Ranges:$229/mo,$0,$0 to $1441/quarter,$50 to $1100
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1973 to 2015
- Sq. Ft.:411 to 8,342Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:0 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. This community includes beautiful and well-maintained tennis courts for residents and their guests to use.
The houses in Grenelefe are sure to fit the style of any buyer. Most common in this neighborhood are attached homes, which usually have quarterly homeowner association fees ranging from $58 to $1,100, and taxes for the year range from as low as $325 to as high as $1,921. There are also a variety of single-family homes. Those usually have annual homeowner association fees ranging from $58 to $1,100. Property taxes for the year can range from $900 to $5,673.