- Current Prices:$72,500 to $265,990
- Closed Prices:$36,000 to $444,000
- Median Sale Price:$100,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$107
- Association Fee Ranges:$10 to $329/mo,$0,$365 to $1441/quarter,$100 to $775
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1973 to 2001
- Sq. Ft.:373 to 4,356Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:0 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 5Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 3 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. This community includes beautiful and well-maintained tennis courts for residents and their guests to use.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Grenelefe features a handful of condo, single-family and attached options. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Grenelefe are about $40,000 – $400,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, 2-car garage, carport, driveway, 1-car garage and street.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.