- Current Prices:$675,000 to $9,490,000
- Closed Prices:$660,000 to $7,827,500
- Median Sale Price:$1,775,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$379
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$351 to $14400,$87.75 to $3005/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1993 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:2,533 to 26,111Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 9Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 1 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. A clubhouse, one of the many amenities available to residents, is the most popular perk of the community.
Grey Oaks is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Grey Oaks are about $785,000 – $8,500,000 and sit on half-acre lots with four bedrooms and four bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.